All DiaDent Points are Hand Jig Rolled to exacting standards.
– They are uniformly tapered and unsurpassed for consistency in sizing.
– All Points are laser inspected to ensure the tightest tolerances surpassing ISO standards.
Millimeter Marked Gutta Percha Points
– Quick and easy method for depth measurements.
– Points with mm marking at 16mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 22mm and 24mm.
– Eliminates apex perforations which may lead to bleeding.
– Reaches the apex, completely seal the entire length of the canal.
– Save chair time with premeasured points.
– Most accurate depth measurements.
Computerized Laser Inspection System
– Each point is inspected by the laser beam.
– Using a laser beam, each DiaDent ML.029 point is individually inspected for diameters at D3 and D16.
– ISO and ADA standard requires the use of 1/100mm incremental measurement units, DiaDent uses 1/1,000mm increments.