Core Paste XP Syringe has the same strength and excellent handling characteristics of original Core Paste, with over 29 years of clinical success. The auto-mixing syringe is easy to use and creates up to 60% less waste than cartridge systems that require a dispensing gun. The stackable viscosity allows you to build up without a matrix or core form and the dual-cure formula gives you the confidence of a self-cure with the option of light-curing to speed the procedure.
Core Paste XP Syringe is a creamy, radiopaque paste developed specifically for high-strength, reliable, core build-ups. When there is insufficient tooth structure available for a fixed prosthesis, Core Paste XP Syringe provides the added strength and stability needed for long-term clinical success.
Core Paste XP Syringe is available in Enamel and White, and White with Fluoride. Core Paste XP Syringe is also available with fluoride for added protection.
“I have used a few of these other ‘highly-rated’ popular core materials you see advertised and let me tell you, Core Paste is the best material on the market.” -Dr. George Diaz, Long Beach, CA
“Core Paste is in a league of its own for core build-ups!”
- Core build-ups
- Integral post and core procedures
- Cementation of posts
- Repairing and preventing split roots
- Esthetic posterior restorations
- Dual-cure Formula
- Auto-mixing syringe delivery
- Excellent handling characteristics
- Enamel and White shades
- Assures complete polymerization in all situations.
- Eliminates hand mixing; less waste than cartridge/gun systems.
- Stackable viscosity and syringes easily; cuts like dentin.
- Enamel shade enhances the esthetics of translucent restorations.
- White shade is easily distinguished from tooth structure.
- Easily distinguishable in radiographs. V Dental