Duo:PCH® Gives More Patients the Choice of a New Smile
Not every patient can afford veneers, especially in today’s economy. Until now, there has not been a more affordable solution that you can stand behind clinically.
Duo:PCH® changes that.
Duo:PCH Porcelain Composite Hybrid is an entirely new aesthetics category, combining the convenience of a composite build-up with the finishing beauty of Cerinate® porcelain.
- Customize the porcelain shells.
- Place the composite build-up.
- Seat the porcelain shells.
You’ll create beautiful, long-lasting and stain-resistant porcelain finishes. Now, Duo:PCH® gives more patients than ever a chance at a beautiful new smile.
Advantages for the Dentist
- The only anterior direct restoration system with porcelain facing providing improved aesthetics, longevity, and easier finishing
- A new, affordable option and less costly than lab-fabricated veneers
- No need to layer composite “free-hand”
- No lab fees
Advantages for the Patient
- Affordable smile makeover in 1 – 2 office visits
- Minimal removal of sensitive tooth structure for greater comfort
- Beautiful, long-lasting esthetics that won’t stain or wear over time Stephne Boukan