S7XTRA Concentrate 5 Litre with Pump
S-7XTRA Hospital Grade Disinfectant
- Break-Treat- Prevent /Protection Between Cleans
- TGA Registered (kills, Bacteria, Spores, Yeasts, Fungi, Viruses)
- Provides on going ‘Reactive Barrier Protection’ (continues to be effective for 72 hours)
- Ph neutral
- Alcohol free
- Multi Surface Treatment.
- Safe to use on hard and soft surfaces such as metals, plastics and vinyls
- One product, one protocol, one phase clean/disinfect
- Non Toxic, Non corrosive, not harmful to the environment
TGA Registered –
A selection of Pathogens that S-7XTRA kills:
- VRE (Vancomycin-Resistant Entercoccis)
- Salmonella typhimurium
- Salmonella enteritidis
- Salmonella cholreraesuis
- Proteus Vulgaris
- Listeria Mono
- Mycobacterium Terrae (TB)
- Mycobacterium Fortuitum
- Bactilus subtilis
- Bactilus cereus
- Clostridium difficile
- Clostridium perfingens
- Candida albicans
- Aspergilus niger
- Influenza A HIN1 (Swine Flu)
Reactive Barrier Technology explained:
Reactive Barrier Technology is a specialized micro emulsion which provides a sustained release system.
If you leave S-7XTRA to dry you enable the Reactive Barrier Technology providing added biosecurity and protection between cleans.
Once applied the S-7XTRA provides a double protection against pathogens, as it kills pathogens once applied, and at the same time a reactive barrier is created on the surface. Any pathogens landing on the surface reactivates the S-7XTRA, and continues to be effective for up to 72 hours. This does not negate the need for daily cleaning.
Code S7CON-5LTR – S7XTRA Concentrate 5 Litre with Pump