Bonds to all surfaces with the added protection of fluoride
Tenure Quik’s formulation provides for a surface-penetrating, low viscosity bonding agent. Once applied to etched enamel and dentin, you can be assured that Tenure Quik with Fluoride will completely penetrate and seal the tooth interface. High bond strengths, less steps and simplified placement, combined with the ability to bond to all surfaces and the added protection of fluoride, make this the product to use for composite placement. Tenure Quik with Fluoride is compatible with self-cure, dual-cure and light cure composite restoratives.
- Bonds all routine direct and indirect composites
- Root/dentin desensitization
- Bonds porcelain ceramic veneers, precious and semi-precious metals
- Bonds indirect gold, porcelain, and ceramic inlays and onlays
- Crown prep desensitization prior to impression/temporaries
- Compatible with self-cure, dual-cure and light-cure composite restoratives.
- Fast and easy single component adhesive saves chairtime
- Bonds to all surfaces
- Fluoride release
- High bond strength decreases opportunity for microbial invasion
- Resistant to microleakage, post-operative sensitivity and secondary decay
- Desensitizes dentin