The tried and true flowable, now with fluoride
Virtuoso Flowable is ideal for small restorations with difficult access. It is a light-cure, low viscosity, flowable composite that has the best handling characteristics for fast and easy techniques. Its precision needle tip dispensing allows it to flow quickly for precise placement.
Clinical research shows it to have a wear rate equal to amalgam and is self-smoothing for easy finishing and polishing.
Virtuoso Flowable is available in 18 Vita Shades, including B1 for your extra-light requirements, Clear for glazing, plus a Universal Opaquer.
- Pit & fissure sealant
- Small restorations with difficult accessibility
- Class III, V, VI
- Repairing margins (including amalgams)
- Filling in or repairing cracks
- Small preventive occlusal restorations
- Proximal box of Class II restorations
- Blockout of undercuts
- Tunnel prep filling
- Incisal repair
- Filling and adding to provisionals
- Ideal, bubble-free flowable consistency
- Wide shade range
- Excellent color stability
- High compressive strength
- Contains fluoride
- High radiopacity V Dental